This collection features self-pollinating 'Red Latham’ Raspberries that are firm and sweet along with ‘Honeoye’ Strawberries which were developed at Cornell Research Center and are known for cold tolerance. This Strawberry is June Bearing and produces lots of large, sweet berries. Also in this collection are Blueberry 'Patriot' and 'Bluecrop' ideally suited to cross-pollinate and create large, sweet fruit. All produce lots of fruit in the second year. Fruits can be eaten fresh or frozen or used in pies, jams and jellies.
Fruit Collection, 40 plants, includes:
- 2 Raspberry 'Red Latham’, 2-year-old bare root
- 34 Strawberry, 'Honeoye’, 1-year-old bare root
- 2 Blueberry, 'Patriot', 12-18“ bare root
- 2 Blueberry, Bluecrop', 12-18“ bare root
Planting Tips & Instructions
- Type: Perennials
- Quantity / What: 40 plants
- Shipping Size: Varies – see above
- USDA Hardiness Zone: 4-7
- Light Needs: Full Sun
- Water Needs: Average
- Flowering Season: Varies
- Flower Color: White
- Growth Habit: Varies
- Mature Height: Raspberry & Blueberry: 4-5 ft, Strawberry: 12"
- Mature Spread: Raspberry: 2 ft, Blueberry: 3-4 ft, Strawberry: 12"
- Special Features: Fruit
- Landscape Uses: Raised beds, vegetable/fruit gardens
Plant Spacing: Raspberry: 2 ft, Blueberry: 3 ft, Strawberry: 12"
Planting Depth: Dig a hole as deep as the roots and twice as wide. Loosen soil. Place plant in hole and replace soil.
* Detailed Planting Instructions are included in package
While every effort has been made to describe these plants accurately, please note that height, bloom time, and color may differ in various climates.
Should be planted in zones 4-7.
*Does not ship to AL, HI & PR