Fans can enhance their LEGO Super Mario gameplay and enjoy lots of creative role-play fun with this Mario’s House & Yoshi Expansion Set (71367). This collectible toy playset features a buildable house with an opening door and roof with a Super Star Block underneath. A great gift for kids who have the Adventures with Mario Starter Course (71360), it also has a hammock to rock LEGO Mario (figure not included) to sleep, plus Yoshi and Goomba toy figures to interact with and win coins. The free LEGO Super Mario app has cool viewing tools to help build this module, plus suggestions for creative ways to build and play, and it offers a safe platform for kids to share their creations. Inspirational LEGO Super Mario toy playsets bring a family-favorite character into the real world. The Starter Course, Expansion Sets and Power-Up Packs make fun LEGO gift toys for creative kids and all video game fans, who can create their own unique challenges, compete with friends or play solo.
- Kids can earn digital coins for their next level and enjoy lots of role-play fun when they add this cute Mario’s House & Yoshi Expansion Set (71367) to their LEGO Super Mario Adventures with Mario Starter Course (71360)
- This collectible toy playset features a brick-built house with a Super Star Block under the opening roof, plus a hammock and Yoshi and Goomba figures for LEGO Super Mario (figure not included) to interact with
- Rock LEGO Super Mario (figure not included) to sleep on the hammock, make him talk by placing him on his friend Yoshi’s tag and defeat the Goomba… this Expansion Set offers various fun ways to enhance players’ gameplay
- This 205-piece, creative LEGO building set makes a fun birthday or holiday gift toy set for ages 6 and up, sparking kids' imaginations to add a unique level to and customize their Adventures with Mario Starter Course
- This module measures over 5” (13cm) high, 10” (25cm) wide and 6.5” (17cm) deep in its basic formation, but can be reordered and combined with the Starter Course and other LEGO Super Mario Expansion Sets in many ways