Barbie and Ken Fashionistas celebrate diversity with fashion dolls that encourage real-world storytelling and open-ended dreams! With a wide variety of skin tones, eye colors, hair colors and textures, body types and fashions, the dolls are designed to reflect the world kids see today. Barbie doll inspires new play possibilities with a manual wheelchair and ramp so she can easily get in and out of the Barbie Dreamhouse (sold separately, subject to availability). Kids can collect them for infinite ways to play out stories, express their own style and discover that fashion is fun for everyone! Includes doll wearing fashions and accessories. Each sold separately, subject to availability. Barbie dolls cannot stand alone. Flat shoes fit dolls with articulated ankles or flat feet. Colors and decorations may vary.
Barbie Fashionistas Doll #165 with Wheelchair & Long Blonde Hair:
- Age Range: 3 Years and Up
- The latest line of Barbie Fashionistas dolls includes different body types and a mix of skin tones, eye colors, hair colors, hairstyles and so many fashions inspired by the latest trends!
- Barbie doll comes with a wheelchair that has rolling wheels and a working brake, plus a ramp that works with the Barbie Dreamhouse (sold separately)
- The doll also features 22 "joints" -- in the neck, upper arms, elbows, wrists, torso, hips, upper legs, knees and ankles -- to play out all kinds of motion in and out of the wheelchair
- She wears a matching top and shorts with green tropical print, orange sneakers and a lemon-inspired fanny pack
- Her long blonde hair is styled in loose waves for a trendy look
- Makes a great gift for kids 3 years and older -- they can play with style, play out stories and discover Barbie!
- More variety makes collecting Barbie Fashionistas dolls even more fun -- kids can collect them to expand the possibilities